Tuesday, October 3, 2017

College classmate reunion dinner in Taipei

I ran around Xinyi area today, to reinstate my residency record in Taipei, got done banking documents, and had a mini reunion dinner with my college classmates at  Michelin 1-star restaurant. 

I passed Taipei 101 (臺北 101), this 101-floor, 508-meter high skyscraper is in the Xinyi District of Taipei and is the ninth tallest skyscraper in the world a few times, but never got in. The tower is rich in symbolism; it was designed to resemble bamboo rising from the earth, a plant recognized in Asian cultures for its fast growth and flexibility, both of which are ideal characteristics for a financial building. 

The restaurant is in the ATT for Fun building, so I seized the opportunity to check out the department store therein.













No comments:

Post a Comment